Microsoft Dynamics Consultant
Microsoft Dynamics Consultant
For 30 years CTI has been a leading Systems’ Integrator & IT consulting firm in this region and we’re currently seeking a Business Application Consultant for a Software Development company in Baltimore. This is a chance to work for an amazing organization.
Do you possess the following?
- The drive and excitement to constantly learn and grow. Especially when it comes to new technologies and process.
- A love of collaboration + communication. Written and verbal. We writes good – and so can you!
- A genuine desire to balance business goals with your love of technology. We love code as much as the next guy, but we have to balance our pursuit of perfection with real budgets and timelines.
- Moving fast is never fast enough for you. Are you miserable when you are bored? You won’t be miserable here. You’ll be… what’s the opposite of miserable? Not miserable. We push fast and always look for ways to push faster.
- You care about the big picture as much as the details.
- You have a mind for data. You don’t feel normal unless you are staring at 3rd normal form. All of our employees are wired to hear business requirements and translate them into an Entity Relationship Diagram. It’s the fundamental basis for everything we do.
Business Application Consultants develop core line of business solutions for companies of all shapes and sizes. The consultant will collaborate with local business leaders to identify business processes, and leverage enterprise development tools to engineer solutions that give our clients a competitive advantage. Collaboration with peers and clients, a love of technology, and a mindset rooted in lifelong learning and discovery are the keys to success.
Tools include Azure, Salesforce, Dynamics 365, Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate.
- Identify current business process pain points and utilize leading enterprise development tools to automate, reengineer and reimplement business processes.
- Translate business processes into a relational database paradigm.
- Constant learning
- Work under strict deadlines to facilitate timely deliverables through a small, cross-functional team.
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to balance workloads efficiently, and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and motivation to contribute to a growing operation.
- Ability to effectively translate technical specifications, errors, and business logic through written and verbal communications to both technical and non-technical customers or stakeholders.
- 2 – 3 years of .Net/C#.
- Knowledge of modern .JS frameworks.
- Proficient in SQL, T-SQL Stored Procedures, MS SSIS.
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power BI, Power Automate, and O365.
- Experience with Salesforce, Dynamics 365, Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate and O365.
- Preferred degree in a computer related major, or minimum of 2 years working in a technical environment.