Senior Integration Engineer
For over 33 years CTI has been a leading Systems’ Integrator & IT consulting firm in the Mid-Atlantic region and we’re currently seeking an experienced Senior Integration Engineer to join our team.
CTI offers an extremely competitive salary and benefits package including a company sponsored technical training program that is second to none. We have a proven track record of excellence and leadership in our industry…come and grow with us!
Do you have the desire to constantly keep your skills up to date and continuously learn by working with leading edge IT technology? If so, then you’ve found the right place.
Our Engineers are unrivaled in their expertise with virtualization, datacenter, cloud, storage, security and messaging. The average tenure for our Engineers is 8 years!
Our 100% employer paid technical certification & training program allows our engineers to grow their skills while attaining the latest industry standard certifications (i.e. Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, AWS, NetApp, Symantec, etc…)
What you will be responsible for:
- We’re looking for experienced Network and Infrastructure Engineers to provide overall IT support and engineering services.
- You will provide data center expertise in the areas of network design, performance, architecture, integration, testing, deployment, installation, maintenance, network security, and infrastructure for CTI and our client base.
Skills and Experience that you will possess in order to succeed:
· Minimum of 5 years hands on network integration and installation experience
· Extensive Active Directory and server level implementation experience
· MS Exchange 2013/16 > upgrade, installation, migration experience
· O365 messaging administration and migration experience
· VMware/Hyper-V hands-on experience
· Hands-on enterprise storage (SAN) experience
· Familiarity with Symantec Endpoint Protection
· Advanced working knowledge of firewalls and internet security
· Network design and MS Project/Visio experience
· SSL VPN and site-to-site VPN installation and support
· Remote Desktop Services and/or Citrix experience
· Experience in cross platform migrations and upgrades
Other skills and experience that will help you succeed:
- Citrix experience – admin through enterprise
- MCSE, VCP, CCNA, CCNP, CCA, NCDA, or other technical vendor certifications preferred
- AWS and Azure IaaS
- Ability to maintain proper written records
- Experience with WatchGuard or Cisco firewalls
- Previous consulting experience
- Proven technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.